Courses – Perfect Porcelain Veneers 2016 - Day 1 (Lecture only)
- Course: Perfect Porcelain Veneers 2016 - Day 1 (Lecture only)
4 March 2016
- Venue: Brisbane Convention Center
- Presenters: Dr Michael Mandikos
Please use this link if you wish to register for the 1-day lecture program only. Registering on this page will allow you to attend the 1-day lecture program on 4th March (Day 1) of the course.
If you'd like to join the full 2 - Day course (Day 1 Lecture and Day 2 Hands-on Workshop), then please click here.
Early bird discount lasts until 19th February 2016!
Veneers are the ultimate conservative and aesthetic restorations which can return strength, function and exceptional
aesthetics to the teeth.
This jam packed program presented by Dr Michael Mandikos will discuss porcelain veneers in detail. The focus will be on:
• The theory of how they work
• Which porcelain system to choose for each situation
• Preparations for incisors, premolars and molars
• Limitations (how dark is too dark to mask?)